Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is It Hypnotic??

To EVERYBODY

*Ruthie Ann is speaking*
“Me and Mabel has been reading all the wonderfuls blogs and we sho is inspired. We first wanna give praises to the Almighty King, Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ our Savior. Then we wanna recognize and honor alls the lay peoples in the congregation. We specially happy to acknowledge the Mothers of the house ova there in the first three rows. Mothers wave your handkerchiefs in the air. Look at them family ain’t theys pretty in them white hats. Praise the Lawd. Theys been round longer than most yall. Church say AMEN. Some of yall was still wetting your daddy’s dreams when those there Mothers joined the church. Dem there some dedicated prayer warriors too yall. Bless they hearts. Oh Lawd my throat sho is getting dry. Oh cuse me, Uusher is there some more of that blue stuff left for me to get a spill? I just needs a tasty taste. Lawd Mabel you finish talking chile’ while I see what that drank really is!”

*Mrs. Mabel is speaking*
Um, yes, well Praises to God. He's worthy ain't he. While Mabel gets a little something for her to drank. My testimony is gonna be short and sweet. You know, I thanks God for life. Chile, Sister Odessa didn't make it, Mother Geneva is on life support right now, but you know what...God is still good. That ol' heffa oughta be on life support though. Serves her ass, oops, I can't say that in the Lawd's house. Anyways, I'm standing before you to testify that we believes the Pastor be getting tipsy in service. How do we knows?

1. We saw the pastor at Rothschild Liquors this past weekend. We was there doing missions work, why was he there?

2. The pastor be trying to speak in tongues and he doesn't have that giftin...yall knows that. Besides, saying "can you work it, let me work it, put that thang down, flip it, and reverse it" ain't holy languages.

3. Doing the Casper Slide instead of the Holy Dance ain't right.

4. Instead of sanging our usual morning hymn when we's done, Pastor was sanging the words to Mariah Carey's new song Touch My Body.

So, yalls needs to be the jurdge. What do pastor be having in his cup? Why come it be so blue? Now I knows when I have my evening communion sometimes with Ruthie Ann our jesus juice be blue too, but it don't be all that holy. Please don't jurdge us! Hallelujah.


Question family? If you too want to know or already knows what in the world is that blue drank in the Pastors glass, you knows the glass sitting at the right hand of the pulpit then please come to the podium and tell us chile'. Is it Hypnotic?

-The Pew View Ladies

PS: Don't jurdge us! Halleluyer!

14 comments:

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

This is so funny!... I swear I wonder the same thing...yall let me know when you find out...

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

*shrugging*

Blue Gatorade.......and vodka?

Crys.C said...

It could be a blue motorcycle...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I don't know ladies...I mean...It could very well be Berry Blue Kool-Aid.

Jazzy said...

lmao @ seeing pastor at the liquor store while you were there doing "missions work" uhhhhh huh!

CTFU @ "can you work it, let me work it, put that thang down, flip it, and reverse it"...too funny!

I don't know what the blue stuff is, me likey dat blue stuff a lot!

proacTiff said...

hawaiian. how bout one of you ladies get slain in the spirit, fall out in front of the pulpit and upon rising in your drunk in the spirit state you quickly grab the cup and take a sip. then, thank the pastor for quinchin' your thirst and being so prepared for such an ocassion and that his secret safe with you. but, i forgot y'all gossip. lol

i'm just sayin'...

The F_Uitlist said...

HAHAH, I don't know but its probably the Hypno!

Dreamy said...

LMAO at the pastor singing touch his body,lol

yall let the pastor drink his blue juice. that man getting old and he need to feel good too.

just like one of yall's like that glaucoma medicine just a little to much

hells i likes it too but i just cant smoke right now. *sigh* but you best believe when i get out of that academy i will be firing one up for the pew view

ole lord please dont judge me,lol

and it might be that blue hypnotic, just catch the holy ghost and make your way up there and take a sip. youll definitely know your answer then!!!

Promiscuous X said...

Nah its Boones Farms (Blue Hawaian) lol. Its a lil less potent. If I was Hypnotic pastor would be pulln a MaMa Payne from Martin LMAO

LMMFAO @"I knows when I have my evening communion sometimes with Ruthie Ann our jesus juice" Jesus Juice (aka Ezy Jezzy) E & J lol

The Flyyest said...

LMAO @ the pastor singing touch my body!!!! maybe it was hypnotic!!!! hahahahahhaha

you ladies are hilarious

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

halleluyer!!!

Rodney said...

OH MY GOD! This is the funniest. Are these my aunties playing around? Y'all COGIC?

SistaSocialite said...

LOL... "Touch My Body"? Really??? Your paster is off the chain!!!!
Im pretty sure he was sippin on Hypnotiq

Mizrepresent said...

OMG! You gals are too funny...the ghost slide, lol!