Friday, May 9, 2008

The Beginning


Halleluyer and praise the lawd. Giving honor to God and to our pastor in his absence. To each of my ministers on the rostum, and to each of you, my father's chil'en.

We is here. Now back in my day we shole didn't have none of this fancy techni- uh, tecnol- uh, we ain't have none of this fancy stuff. I don't know iff'in I'se gonna be able to do this, but I'm shole gonna try. With the Lawd by my side - HALLEJULAH - we can do all thangs through Christ!

We is two saved and sanctified womens of God. We gonna be giving it to you straight from the hip...just the way Jesus likes it.

My name is Mrs. Mable and my friend Mrs. Ruthie Ann with her fast ass - she thanks she still so young - gonna mess around one day and that ol' arthritis is gonna shoot her in the hip. Anyways we gonna be working this out. They tells us we need pictures and thangs. So chile I got to go and get ready. This ain't no joke.

Alright then, I ain't gonna hold yall.
Mrs. Mabel





24 comments:

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

Hello Ladies welcome to blogland!

Ms.LadyCop said...

welcome to bloggerworld!

Tabu said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

tiltedhalo said...

Welcome to bloggerville, Mrs. Ruthie Ann and Mrs. Mabel.

Unknown said...

Ain't y'all just the sweetest attempt at humor...LOL
Enjoy the bloggin' and look forward to reading what you have to say...even if you serve as pseudonyms for someone... ;)

kit von b. said...

you two are like a breath of fresh air to blogville. welcome!

-KB

FlyyGurl said...

Oh I look forward to reading!!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Cocao, wow that was a great
back-handed compliment, If I ever saw one. They call technology, fancy stuff you think they know what pseudonym is?

Oh yeah... welcome!

A. Benjamin Irby said...

Lawd, I can't wait to see what becomes of this. The welcome address alone was hilarious. I can't wait for testimony service. Just don't have three offerings in every service.

Anonymous said...

Welcome ladies!!!

fuzzy said...

Hilarious!!! I live for this post!!! I ove the church mommas! You, Mrs. Mabel, just had me laughing and cheesing in this classroom! OMG (gosh - not taking the Lord's name in vain) haha

I will most definitely be back!!!

fuzzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fuzzy said...

You should check out my newest blog. I think you might like it! morninmanna.blogspot.com

swag_ambassador said...

welcome, welcome..LOL

Mr. Jones said...

hello, ladies. Welcome. I'm sure I'll be reading more from you.

Tyhitia Green said...

Welcome to the blogging world, ladies. :*)

Promiscuous X said...

Oh this is going to be funny ...

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Love this approach. As the self appointed Mayor of Blog Land, Welcome.

Eb the Celeb said...

Hello ladies... welcome to the blog world... did ya'll do all this ya self... cuz my grandma cant even turn the computer on by herself...

I hope to be just like you when I grow up...still making my mark on the world

Cluizel said...

Welcome ladies!

lol

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Welcome ladies...

I can tell already you two are gonna be loads of fun :-).

Ticia said...

HAHHAH - Welcome - Welcome

Ann Brock said...

Welcome from The Old Black Church.

Kitty said...

As they say at my church, "Welcome welcome welcome". LOL. Keep up the hilarity!! I love it!