Sunday, October 26, 2008

BEWARE of a sleep walking shank carrying Killa!

Hey Baby,

I ain't had much sleep in the last few days and I got bags under my eyes bout the size of Mabel's ass cheeks (forgive Lawd). Now you probably wondering how a fine lady like me let’s bags as big as Mabel ass form on my face. Well I got a simple answer for you. Beware of a sleep walking shank carrying Killa!

Chile’s let me tell you what I’m talking about. A few days ago I was fast asleep dreaming about me and my ex-sugar son Tyron having us a grand ole time in the swimming pool. I thanks they calls this a wet dream. Child I had on the most sexiest floral bikini you den ever seen. Anyways, I turns over on my bunk and I opens my eyes for a few seconds and that sweet wet dream turned into a damn nightmare. Baby that crazy nut case -Camel- chain smoking- cellmate of mine Killa K was pacing the floor dead asleep with a damn shank in her hand. Now I don’t know about you, but ain’t no way in hell Imma sleep with a woman named Killa in cracker jack box sized cell with a shank in her hands and her eyes close. My brain cells might be a bit fried from all that glaucoma medicine I den smoked over the years but I ain’t nobodys fool!

Now after reading this do you thank being shank free is worth bags as big as Mabel's Booty?

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

OMG...you poor thing!

Those bags are TOTALLY worth it!

I hear if you throw toilet water on sleepwalkers...they wake up.

Barney said...

YA'll need to be getting home...

Soon!!!!