Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hitting em wit the Truth!

Hey Babies,

Yall probably recalls me telling you how Mabel had these two white bully butches up in here trying to get her drawers. Now I’ll be the first to admit that I thought she was gonna give in sooner or later. Hell she been with L.B. plenty of years and them two frisky as alley cats. So I just figured she’d get a little lonely so to speak and end up giving one or both on them gals the goodies. Well to my surprise Mabel stood her ground and fought the good fight. Baby she hit them chicks with the truth! Few weeks ago they pinned her up and the corner and Mabel picked up bible and busted them right upside they head with it. Now that’s what I call “delivering the word!” Baby them bully butches aint been the same since. I thinks they had some type of revelation after she hit em with the truth.

Yall keep praying for us and know that God takes care of babies and fools so me and Mabel is doing just fine while we on lock down. I got more stuff to share with yall but I just wanted to send a short letter to let you know Mabel ain’t went to the other side (if you knows what I mean). Talk to you soon. Take care now.

Signed
Ruthie Ann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Mabel is staying strong. She definitely delivered the word. LOL

You two take care.

Barney said...

Good for Mabel!!

keep safe...

Jazzy said...

You know...that wasn't quite what I thought you meant when I read "hitting em with the truth"...she really HIT them! LOL

Keep fighting the good fight girls!

Darius T. Williams said...

Hilarious - you do know that right?

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!

I just wanted to drop in and say "Happy Thanksgiving" to the ladies in the pew!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Minister L. Vazquez