Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A short Camel goes a long way!

Hey Babies,

Once again me and Mabel sends you all our love from inside the four walls of the county jail house. First off I wanna praise God because Mabel been losing weight since we been locked up. She claims it’s cause she ain’t been eating these nasty meals cause they ain’t got nothing on her cooking. But personally I thanks it got a lot to do with her constantly running away from these two white bully butches that wanna make Mabel they bitch (forgive me Lawd). Every time you turns around they talking bout how much they loves them some black womens with meat on they bones. And yall knows Mabel got plenty of meat on her bones so they both want her bad. Personally I thanks that if it wasn’t for them being white Mabel would get down with that one named Connie on the down low if you knows what I mean. I say that cause Connie kinda puts you in the mind of a white woman who looks like LB would look if he was a white woman. Anyways, all that running from them is helping Mabel fit her orange jumpsuit better. Praise the Lawd cause she was starting to look like NOT ONE but A BAG FULL of Sunkit oranges in that suit.



Now as for me I den came up with a serious hustle up in here. See the only cigarettes we got access to is them ones called Camel. Anyways, in here Camel is better than cash and if you got a half smoked one (they calls that a “short”) then that’s like having some coins. Anyways, I don’t smoke cigarettes cause ain’t nothing good about em and they sho ain’t good for your health. Now weed on the other hand is good for problems with your eyes and such. But anyways I tends to buy me a few packs of them Camel cigarettes and I uses them to get thangs done up in here. Baby I’m telling you “a short camel can get you a long way” when you locked up. Course I don’t recommend you find out for yourself. Just take my word for it. Jail ain’t for everybody. Hell if me and Mabel didn’t have the Lawd and my chain smoking cellmate Killa K on our side we’d be in a world of trouble up in here. Take care now.

Signed
Ruthie Ann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Run Mabel run!!!! LOL

Ms. Ruthie Ann, good on ya for finding yourself a hustle.

I hope you guys get out soon. The blog world has definitely not been the same without you two.

Jazzy said...

Mabel need to stop running and knock someone upside the head. You gotta at least show 'em you have the fight in you...they gonna run her ragged. Poor thing! lol

Stay up...and try not to develop you a "short" habit to pass the time! lol

Somebodies Friend said...

I know quite a few folks that would be in a world a hurt up in there if they messed up.

They would be gettin' there ass pimp slapped every damn day.

Some folks who think they got a good husle on the outs end up gettin' hustled on the inside.
(In more ways than one)

Somebodies Friend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mizrepresent said...

Dayum, lol, y'all hang on in there!And i'm not buying it...Mabel don't want nothing to do with no white chick!