Monday, June 9, 2008

Baby the Thrill is Gone

Hey babies. Yall migtha been wondering where I beens. Well praise God old Ruthie Ann is still alive and kicking. Only thang is I been going through “the change”. Naw I ain’t talking bout menopause I did that years ago. Anyhow, over the past few weeks I realized a few thangs and I thought it be best that I share them with yall. But first let me thanks Mabel for being by my side and baking 9 pound cakes to makes me feel better. I sho appreciate her I just wish she woulda saved me at least one piece of cake. That women den gained 15 pounds over the last two weeks being a good friend to me. I loves her dearly with her fat greedy rolly polly tail. Anyway this is what I wanted to share with yall.

Few weeks ago Pastor preached on fornication and chile I got so convicted that I rushed home and told my sugar son Tyron he needed to marry me if he wanted to continue bumping and grinding. That boy toy had the nerves to tell me I was too old for him. Needless to say it’s ova betweens him and me and I’ve decided that I ain’t messing with younger mens no more. For now on I’m only gettin with good Godly mens like deacons, preachers, and the ones that faithfully clean up the church house Sunday after Sunday.

One of my 13 childrens is a nurse and she had her job come to the church house to give the mother’s board free exams. Well they took our urine and for some reason mine dropped dirty. And according to my daughter it was durty durty! My daughter was so embarrassed that she ain’t talked to her dear old sweet mama in two weeks. So I’ve decided that glaucoma medicine ain’t worth losing my childrens. I’d rather lose my eye sight then lose one of my babies. Plus my grandson got locked up the otha day and the supply won’t be plentiful like it was when he was living with me. Something about having to pay for the weed on a fixed income helps make me wanna quit. Course I’m really doing it to save me and my baby girls relationship.

I did care for Tyron for more than his body so course I went through a tad bit when we broke up. I found myself turning to Crown Royal instead of the good Lawd. I drank so much Crown Royal in one night that I was releasing waste from both ends at the same time (If you knows what I mean). Anyway, this went on for 3 whole days and it got so bad that Mabel had to buy me a pack of Depends cause I just couldn’t keep it in (if you knows what I mean). On the fourth day I got enough strength to soak in some Epsom Salt but as you probably know my tail was so raw from all that releasing (if you knows what I mean) that it burned like the devil had a torch to my ass (forgive me Lawd) in 150 degree heat while the stove is on. Anyway I’m proud to say I ain’t had a drank in 7 days and counting. Everytime I thanks about dranking I imagine me dranking myself to death and dying in a grown folk pamper with a diaper rash on my ass (forgive Lawd) and going straight to hell. Lawd knows I’ve had an affair with Crown Royal for more years than I can even recall but it just ain’t worth it. I’m a lady and I’m going out with dignity not in no damn diaper.

So babies, I need yall to pray for old Ruthie Ann cause I got a New Attitude like that Patty gurl say and the THRILL IS GONE! Take Care Now.

24 comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Well Ruthie Ann, my prayers go with you. Sounds like you got a lot going on at the same time. Hope things take a turn for the better!!!

A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

putting you at the top of the prayer list!

some folks say they'll pray for you and then don't, but I'm really pray for Ruthie Ann!

Mizrepresent said...

OMG! Of course you two are in my prayers always ladies...an btw i don't mess with Crown Royal no more since we had our last fight and he won, left me with a busted lip an all. CR don't play fair, not at all, so i'm glad you are off of that juice for real! But i will keep you and yours in my prayers luv, for real!

The F_Uitlist said...

I'm praying for your relationship with your daughter. Forget Sugar son, any more fish in the sea!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

need to listen to eryka badu

and send me one of them pound cakes or a few

and praise the lord for sparing a life

Rodney said...

Not only are you on my prayer list, I'm gonna leave your burdens on the altar at prayer meeting on Wednesday night. I'm claiming victory in the name over your life!

Mydogazz said...

Ty sounds like my kind of man, use them and leave em dry. I bet you he kicked it that night as well. Nothing like a freedom drink

Dreamy said...

i was wondering where you been, i was missing you.

ms ruthie ann i understand what you have been going through. them men will have you hurting and trying to kill their azzes.

now ms ruthie you are older than me but I will give some advise anyway. this too shall pass, it always hurts in the beginning. keep your head up and you will find somebody who will keep that ole body rocking.

we love you and stay off that liquor and glacoma medicine. also you and your daughter will be okay.

love,
Dream

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Glad u r doing better. Will definitely pray for ya.

BTW, Any party we advertise in the future, you feel free to come out and bring your hog head cheese with ya.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I do enjoy you both so much and have seen you post at different sites.

I hope you feel better soon!
You are way too cool to let Tyron get you down!

Anonymous said...

My prayers will definitely be with you.

12kyle said...

Good to hear from you. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you.

Leave them youngins alone. Get ya self an old deacon or a preacher. They drive big Cadillacs and you get great parking at church!

May you be blessed 12 times

Tyhitia Green said...

Ms. Ruthie Ann,

Of course you're in my prayers. I wish you the best with your life! Leave those young men alone, girl. They'll kill ya...lol.

Crys.C said...

Young men and Crown Royal don't mix.
They'll both kill you if you use 'em excessively.
I’m praying for you Ruthie Ann.
Hope you feel better.

Jazzy said...

7 days drink free--congrats! Keep it up.

"For now on I’m only gettin with good Godly mens like deacons, preachers, and the ones that faithfully clean up the church house Sunday after Sunday." - Chile...those are some of the biggest pimps right there.

Omg @ the dirty dirty glaucoma meds!!! LOL

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

thats a lot going on...stay strong!!

Sha Boogie said...

Wow..my first time here and it won't be my last!! Ain't nothing like some 'durty durty' in your urine to get yo' mind right!

DFitz said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Crown Royal is no friend of mine, but I sit by the river and drink some Jack Daniels with you anytime.

kit von b. said...

my prayers go out to you ruthie. seems like the devil is busy, huh?

-KB

SistaSocialite said...

You're definitely on my prayer list!

Dreamy said...

hey Ms. Ruthie the poem is available for your viewing. hope you feel better and enjoy your weekend!!

love dreamy

fuzzy said...

I got the email tellin me to pray, and I have been prayin for ya! I just didn't know what I was prayin for until I read this post just now! That drinkin demon is a mighty one! I am binding that demon in me right now! We are touching and agreeing on this one!

Go talk to your sugar son and maybe things can be worked out that a friendship remains. maybe he can be there for you when you get weak! Better to sin in style lol

Promiscuous X said...

Everything will work itself out.

Be good

X

Mo said...

This is my first time here (i think) but I hope all is well & that you're gettin through it.