Wednesday, June 18, 2008

16 Days and Counting

Praise the Lawd. How my babies been doing? I wanted to thanks all of yall who been praying for me. I’m feeling much betta now. My grown folk diaper rash is gone and my tail is back to being as smooth as a baby’s bottom. If you wondering I still ain’t drank no Crown and I ain’t had no glaucoma medicine in 16 days and counting. It’s been a little rough on me but I just calls out to the Lawd for help. I’m sho nuff realizing that all them years I spent calling out a man’s name in the heat of passion I should have had more passion for the Lawd and called out his name. Well we lives and we learns. Anyways my grandson is still locked up and he wants me to put some money on his books. But chile I’m on a fixed income and I ain’t gone fix my income to feed him and his cell mate Buster no honey and peanut butta sandwiches while I’m out here eating Spam. No Lawd, he shoulda been saving all that money he was making stead of buying that bling fling crap he had round his neck every time I seens him. Now I was thanking bout sending him some Vaseline just in case (if you knows what I mean). Never know why that boy Buster got his name.

Ms Mabel and her hubby LB went to Sin City this week and so yall pray that she come back with as much money in her pocket as food in her belly. I knows she gone eat up the town at all them buffets down there in Vegas. She called me last night and said her and LB got matching tattoos wedding rings on their left big toe. Chile I don’t know what they was thanking fat and funky as they toes is. Anyway I bout to go make some hog head cheese for 12Kyle’s party so I ain’t gone keep yall much longer. Take care now.

Signed
Ruthie Ann

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Ruthie Ann, congrats on staying off that liquor and glaucoma medicine, keep up the good work.

fuzzy said...

Glad that you're feeling better, now what about that sugar son?

Ann Brock said...

Miss Ruthie Ann, don't you know that hog head cheese will kill you? That's what took my grandpa out. You better watch it.

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

LMAO @ Buster and the possible origin of his name...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

So good to read you've been able to steer clear of the devil's medicine!!

::Raises cup o' pepsi to the sky::

Here's to your keepin' up the good work :-)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i keep that killa eye ball seeing medicine lol

glad to have u back

Dreamy said...

alright i am happy you are starting to feel better, you know us blog family has your back.

hey and leave Ms Mable alone, i am gonna try and get her to donate a sister some money.

love Ms Ruthie

Dreamy

Promiscuous X said...

Gagging @ Hoghead Cheese .....Ewwwwwllll. My mother eat that shit it stinks and its naasty lol

Well Im glad to hear things are going well for you

LMAO @ Sending him some vasaline.(Pure Comedy)

Nicole, Inc. said...

I am so glad you are back Ms. Ruthie Ann. Maybe u should go on a trip with a new suga son. That might make u feel even better.

The F_Uitlist said...

Glad to have you back! The blogword was missing you.

And hoghead cheese,YUCK!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

tatoos on the toes? ouch! enjoy the hog's head